Last week, at ServiceNow's Knowledge13 conference in Las Vegas, our friends at ServiceNow announced that their iPad app has been enhanced and improved. The new mobile features require no additional configuration, customization and implementation changes.
Key features of ServiceNow for iPad include:
- Real-time access to the single system of record for IT: Allows executives and administrators alike to stay connected to the business and access reports and analytics in real-time.
- Full support for all application functionality: Fully integrated to include access to all ServiceNow applications, social collaboration via Live Feed, interactive dashboards as well as custom applications built on the Service platform.
- Unique, mobile-only features: The new "card" view provides an intuitive way to review and interact with work, quickly access recently used documents, view a favorites list of frequently used applications and attach pictures from the iPad camera to any record.
- No configuration or customization required: Written in HTML5, ServiceNow for iPad provides a familiar interface for all end-users and requires no re-work for administrators.
- Optimized iPad performance and navigation: Intuitive interface based on how tablet users work with minimal clicks, typing or re-training.
- No additional cost or servers required: ServiceNow for iPad works via the same cloud service that ServiceNow customers already use.
ServiceNow for iPad was featured during Fred Luddy's (founder and chief product officer for ServiceNow) general session keynote on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 and was demonstrated at the ServiceNow booth throughout the conference expo.
ServiceNow for iPad is generally available today and is provided at no additional cost to current ServiceNow customers.
Interested in learning more? Let us know how we can help!