On March 29th, HP software made the March 2013 Release of the HP Service Anywhere solution available to its clients, and generally available to the public. This release includes a variety of new features and productivity improvements.
The HP Service Anywhere solution was first announced to the public in October 2012, as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT service management (ITSM) solution that delivers a simple-to-use, modern experience that enables IT professionals to increase productivity while managing and delivering high-quality services.
The following specific enhancements are included in the solution's March 2013 Release:
- Service Level Targets:
- Initial Review and Resolution targets
- By Service and Priority
- Interactions and Incidents
- Work queue prioritization
- SLT achievement reporting
- Home Page:
- Set a Dashboard or Queue as the landing page
- Relationship Rule Types:
- Count Related Records
- Run Action on Related Records
- Validate Related Record Count
- Productivity Improvements:
- Expert search based on Query Editor
- Hover forms
- Sorting of record lists
- Set user preferences
- Improved Charting:
- Updated look
- Stacked bar charts
- Software localized into 11 additional languages
- Documentation localized into 5 additional languages
For additional information on the new items included in this release, please refer to the following online references:
- March 2013 Release - What's New by User Role
- March 2013 Release - What's New Presentation, including screen captures
Before the HP Service Anywhere general release announcement last fall, Techport Thirteen had the chance to work with the HP Service Manager solution within an HP SaaS hosting. Techport Thirteen, as a long-standing HP software partner, is therefore ready to assist with your HP Service Anywhere questions.
Please let us know how we can help.