HP has announced the latest version of its HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) solution, which enables enterprises to support and prioritize fast-paced application development projects, while enabling the alignment of IT priorities with business objectives.
HP PPM 9.2 provides the visibility needed for teams to collaborate to deliver targeted results, while supplying executives with the information required for making strategic business decisions. In a 2012 HP PPM report, customers realized an average increase of 11.3 percent return on investment of their IT budgets. They were able to prioritize business demands and manage financial and labor resources while keeping management apprised of project status.
The improvements within HP PPM v9.2 allow clients to:
- Increase efficiency and drive enterprise utilization with the new user interface for quick and easy navigation to dashboards and data
- Reduce operational costs through embedded integrations to HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and HP Quality Center (QC), enabling project managers to increase visibility into project status to effectively manage traditional or Hybrid projects throughout the application lifecycle
- Improve visibility into key Agile project indicators, such as burndown charts and resource utilization, for managing and prioritizing alongside all other investments for a comprehensive portfolio view with new integration capabilities to HP Agile Manager
For more information on the HP PPM solution, please refer to the following references:
- Learn more and watch demo videos on www.hp.com/go/ppm
- Read beta client feedback on HP PPM 9.2
- Read the white paper Effectively Manage Agile Development Projects to Achieve True Business Agility
As always, please talk to Techport Thirteen if you want to learn more: