- Ability to customize system scripts and wizards. A re-direction mechanism allow the set a customized wizard or action that will be launched when clicking on the Out Of The Box wizards
- Extended rights for the guest user: the guest user is an occasional user who can review and modify his own assets, create request and validate workflow tasks
- Extensions of the database to support the functionalities brought by the Cloud Billing package (extension of subscriptions)
Version 9.31 was announced in to the public in April 2012, and included performance fixes, breadcrumbs, AM Linux 64 Unicode Support, a simple upgrade path, and the ability to convert the application database into Unicode.
Upgrade instructions for v9.32 may be found within the application Release Notes.
For additional information about HP Asset Manager, please refer to the following sources:
- The HP Asset Manager website
- HP's IT Asset Management Blog
- The Asset Manager website via the HP Live Network
- IT Asset Manager / Connect-IT Support and News Forum
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Techport Thirteen with your questions or to schedule a demo: