On January 30th, Techport Thirteen coordinated the inaugural, Richmond ITSM Users Group, hosted by the Markel Corporation. The event presented several speakers who discussed ITSM tools, applications, and processes while also answering any questions attendees had in regards to IT Service Management.
The event agenda was as follows:
- 10:30-11:00 – Arrival; Coffee and food
- 11:00-Noon – ITSM Process/ITIL Discussion with Celerity
- Noon-1:00 – Lunch; ITSM Tool Discussion with ServiceNow
- 1:00-1:30 – Alert Management Discussion with xMatters
- 1:30-2:00 – Housekeeping Discussions; Who would like to volunteer? What would we like to cover in the future? Etc.
When asked to summarize his thoughts on the group meeting, Christian Nulty, Account Manager, Techport Thirteen, said, "The inaugural Richmond ITSM users group was a tremendous success. Celerity, ServiceNow and xMatters added tremendous value presenting, and our friends at Markel were wonderful hosts. We are all very excited for our next meeting!"
-- candid photo taken during the meeting:
Are you interested in attending an upcoming ITSM Users Group meeting, or another Techport-coordinated event? Please keep in touch via our Blog, or contact us for more information!